St James Scottish Episcopal Church, 11a John's Place, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 7EL
St James Scottish Episcopal Church, 11a John’s Place, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 7EL
Lydia Project 2014 Annual General Meeting
Thursday 28th August 2014
Frederic Chopin Polish Centre, 11 John’s Place, Leith, EH6 7EL
On the agenda
- Laura visited Barka projects in Poznan, Poland and will tell us of their new work.
- An update from Lydia team members’ visit to partners in Georgia who have set up new non-governmental organisations.
- Information about a new playground project for refugees in Ossetia which needs support.
- Janina joins us from Lithuania to share her news.
- News from friends in Ukraine, overwhelmed by current events and shocked at brutality erupting in the midst of their hopes for positive change to their society.
- The launch of our new website, designed for easy access so news items can be added from former participants in Lydia Project programmes, now running projects in 17 countries.